The Gold Standard in Manual Espresso
The Flair 58 is meant for the espresso aficionado that is not willing to sacrifice anything on their way to espresso greatness.
Now Updated* for October, 2021 Global Shipments
- *NEW – All Flair 58 models will come standard with a puck screen; there is no longer a fixed internal screen
- *NEW – All Flair 58 models will feature our updated valve plunger, which means users will not have to remove the plunger stem to fill the brew cylinder with water
- NEW – All Flair 58 models will feature a brew head funnel to ensure ease of filling with the valve plunger
Flair 58 is a fully-manual, professional grade, lever espresso press that is focused on maximizing the workflow and the espresso from at-home extractions. The Flair 58 features Flair’s first industry standard 58mm portafilter as well as a more robust frame and lever for ease of extractions at higher pressures. The 58 also includes specific customer requested upgrades to the preheating process by providing our Preheat Temperature Controller. Just set your brew head to one of three heat settings to ensure proper preheat and thermal control in every shot.
The Flair 58 is the gold standard in manual espresso from Flair. Unlock the true potential of your extraction with the Flair 58.
The Flair 58 comes available in two variations that customers can choose between:
- Our base model with our chamfered, low-flow 18 gram basket
- Our additional basket model that includes an additional straight walled high-flow 18 gram basket
The low-flow 18 gram basket is perfect to any home brewer’s kit, and allows for a dose range between 16-22 grams. This low-flow basket, when compared to the standard straight-walled basket of the Flair 58, allows for an easier dial-in process by allowing a grind that is coarser for proper extractions, thereby increasing the overall compatibility with a range of grinders. The straight-walled basket will require a grind that mimics a commercial machine.